Construction Services Superintendent / FISMGR (Framing Installed Sales Manager): The FISMGR is responsible for the supervision of, and coordination with, Independent Subcontract framing crews working on 84 Lumber projects.
The general scope of management for an 84 Lumber FISMGR can include:
- Managing the installation of wood component systems
- Managing the installation of Doors and Windows
- Managing the Installation of Siding (Wood and cement)
- Managing the installation of shingles
- Managing the installation of Insulation, drywall and trim
Some of the duties include:
- Recruiting Independent Subcontractors holding the proper licenses and insurance
- Labor cost budgeting
- Development of job specific scopes of work including schedule
- Daily jobsite inspections for quality and schedule to ensure compliance with blueprints and the specifications
- Daily safety inspections
- Ensuring the companies compliance with contract documents
- Preparing daily reports, job diaries, narratives and other special documentation as determined by the company and by the projects needs
- 2+ years' experience with a production residential or multifamily builder.
- High School degree or GED.
- Must be willing to travel to local jobsites required to accomplish daily responsibilities.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft office including, word, excel, and outlook
84 Lumber Company is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.