Moen is currently in search of students seeking 2020 Computer Science or Computer Engineering Co-op Opportunities at our global HQ's in North Olmsted (suburb of Cleveland, OH).
Moen is the #1 Faucet Brand in North America with world-wide brand recognition.
As part of Fortune Brands Global Plumbing Group (GPG) we are recognized as the industry leader.
Our Co-op program gives students the opportunity to build on their academic skills and gain valuable hands on experience at a global business. We offer full-time Co-Op opportunities for every semester to further develop your both technical innovation and business skills.
As an extension of our Engineering teams you will experience a collaborative and diverse learning environment working with cross functional teams where you will participate in all aspects of our business to include but not be limited to
- Support and maintain firmware process flow-chart, hardware development, software test plan and functional validation for electronic products
- Support validation team to ensure product designs perform as intended, and ensure they are reliable and safe for manufacturing and the end user
- Build, trouble-shoot and validate prototypes
- Test and gain/organize data for power and sensor related project
- Develop and maintain automated test scripts written in Python and C++
- Support engineering projects and participate in functional project team activities
- Pursuing BS Degree in Computer Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience with Python or similar language
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with standard electronic lab equipment such as multimeters, oscilloscopes, power supplies and soldering equipment
- Strong communication (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills with the ability to effectively communicate to all levels within an organization
- Proficient in MS Office (especially Excel)
FBHS is an equal opportunity employer. FBHS evaluates qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, protected veteran status, disability/handicap status or any other legally protected characteristic.
FBHS is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the application or interview process, please send an email to email@example.com or call 847-484-4587 and let us know the nature of your request along with your contact information.