Lead Qualification and Documentation
Initiates relationships with prospective, active, or inactive customers through marketing campaigns in the hopes of establishing a lead to be passed off to an Account Manager or other appropriate next point of contact.
- Qualifies accounts by determining available contract vehicles, who the main point of contact is for the organization and determines company's IT spend potential
- Makes outbound cold calls to potential customers soliciting an attempt to establish or reestablish a relationship leading to future sales
- During customer communication, continues to discover how customers operate their business and what technologies they utilize to conduct that business; keeping an open ear to discover any areas for improvement in their IT infrastructure.
- Updates internal systems (JDE, Callback, etc.) to document outcomes, following up with next point of contact to maintain accuracy of records.
Customer Service and Campaign Creation
Develops relationships with internal resources with the intent to determine needs and create marketing campaigns to meet internal and external customer desired outcomes.
- Determines opportunities for a new call campaign, creates "script", and engages management on the campaign's scope.