We currently have a need for an Associate Account Executive (AAE) to join the fastest growing segment within Thomson Reuters. We are looking for an individual who is passionate about a career in sales, enjoys building long-standing relationships with clients while being on a seasoned sales team. This position is focused on new business development and will be responsible for representing our suite of ONESOURCE products to a set number of large US Multi-National Corporations while closely supporting the Strategic Account Executive (SAE). While working in a fast-paced / entrepreneurial environment, you will be challenged with proactively searching for leads, collaborating with partners and generating sales to help continue to develop the fastest growing portion of Thomson Reuters the Strategic Accounts business unit. This is a World class team that promotes innovative thought and idea sharing while building the close relationship with the largest global companies. For product information, please visit the following link: https://tax.thomsonreuters.com/en/corporation-solutions
The Associate Account Executive will be expected to drive revenue growth of products and solutions by meeting or exceeding both new sales and retention goals. The ideal candidate will have a working knowledge of the ONESOURCE products and loves to be challenged every day. The Associate Account Executive must be proficient at uncovering a client's key business objectives and challenges and providing insightful, actionable recommendations for improvement. The Associate Account Executive must be able to effectively collaborate with Solutions Consultant, SAE and Services teams to bring the right resources to the sales effort and fine tune the solution to clients' needs.
As part of the sale process, the Associate Account Executive will be able to discuss and demonstrate the software value proposition as well as discuss implementation methodologies and consulting services. The AAE will work closely with the SAE and accountable for key sales targets, prospecting and appointment setting to qualifying, educating clients, product demonstration, proposal, contract and MSA negotiation and closing. The Associate Account Executive must be able to work remotely and or independently while documenting all territory activity in Salesforce.com.
- Includes primary responsibility for acquisition of new sales
- Develops and grows a rigorous pipeline with accurate forecasting
- Participates in pre-sales calls, creates and delivers customized presentations (in person or online), provides written proposals and subject-matter expertise for solutions products for individual deals.
- Communicates product and service opportunities, information or feedback gathered through client activity to appropriate internal resources, including relevant business issues.
- Identifies opportunities to improve sales effectiveness.
- May assist in training client on products via conference calls and in person trainings to drive product knowledge and sales
- Maintains knowledge of product and product-related technologies by attending and participating in training on assigned products, Global Sales Meeting workshops and other available training opportunities.
- Provides territory market and competitive information to Thomson Reuters for internal business decisions and positions.
- At least 2 years' experience in consultative sales, closing complex software and services sales, and maintaining customer satisfaction
-Some knowledge of the ONESOURCE platform of products is preferred
- Experience selling consulting/professional services engagements.
- Strong ability to help clients uncover unmet needs around their business process
- Proven track record of meeting or exceeding assigned goals
- Proven track record to balance prospecting, existing customer sales
- Self-motivated and able to thrive in a team environment
- Excellent listening and phone skills along with the ability to communicate technical information to high-level executives
- Ability to deliver results while working in a highly independent and fast-paced team environment
- Provide timely and accurate sales forecasts and reports to inform management's strategic decision-making
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Ability to work under pressure and within urgent timelines
- Demonstrated ability to conduct small and large group product demonstrations and other presentations
- Ability to work under a quota system and past documented success of achieving quota
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit .
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on .