Cambria offers a competitive benefits package that encompasses your health and well-being, financial health, retirement planning and time-off.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Cambria has an excellent opportunity for a motivated, organized individual seeking a challenging and rewarding opportunity in a fast-paced environment. This position is responsible for maintaining, setting up, adjusting and operating the CNC machines in a safe and efficient manner.
Our current opening is on 2nd shift (3:00 pm - 11:00 pm) on a Monday through Friday schedule.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Operate, monitor and maintain the CNC machine properly by SOP standards
- Visually inspect the CNC equipment for proper functionality
- Set up and adjust the CNC machines and tooling in a safe and efficient manner to produce products to specification
- Read and interpret AutoCAD blueprint drawings and sketches
- Load and edit detailed machine programs
- Read, analyze and interpret technical machine procedures
- Use measuring equipment and verify each part before and after machining
- Ability to communicate and troubleshoot within the shop between all areas
- Keep work area clean and free of clutter
- Work independently and as a team member
- Perform other duties as defined by supervisor
- Operate overhead crane
- High School diploma or equivalent
- 2+ years in machining preferred
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret blue prints and technical procedures
- Ability to use measuring equipment
- Ability to lift/move up to 70 lbs. regularly and up to 100 lbs. on occasion
- Ability to operate the overhead cranes